JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The role is responsible for the operation of the business and be in charge of all of the processes that keep the business running smoothly.
Our client is a transportation company based in Saudi Arabia that provides bus transportation services to various sectors, including education, corporate, and tourism. The company was established more than 20 years ago and has since grown to become one of the largest transportation companies in the country.
* Analyzing market trends and customer demand to develop pricing strategies that maximize revenue.
* Monitoring and adjusting prices and inventory levels in response to changes in demand, competition, and market conditions.
* Developing and implementing revenue management systems and processes to optimize revenue and profits.
* Working with sales and marketing teams to develop pricing and promotion strategies that increase revenue and market share.
* Analyzing and reporting on key performance metrics such as revenue, occupancy rates, and average daily rate (ADR).
* Conducting regular competitor analysis to stay informed of market trends and adjust pricing strategies accordingly.
* Forecasting demand and revenue trends to inform strategic planning and budgeting decisions.
* Collaborating with other departments such as finance, operations, and IT to ensure revenue management processes are integrated and optimized.
* Attractive monthly salary
* Discretionary bonus
* Positive and supportive work environment
* Degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.
* 5+ years of experience in retail and management in the same industry and at least 2 years of experience as a Retail Manager
* Able to converse in Arabic and English
* Reliability and dependability are key traits
* Strong work ethic and a desire to improve and succeed
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.