JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Deliver the section's sales target by principal/by brand, execute all the planned trade activities for modern trade /wholesale customers and ensure implementation of sales fundamentals at all customers.
Our client is a privately owned conglomerate with business interests in three sectors including manufacturing of consumer goods and investing in quality real estate and financial instruments.
* Works on delivering the section's monthly sales target with his customers while insuring full Implementation of the sales fundamentals.
* Manage budgets and promotions allocations in a way to guarantee fair customers share without exceeding budget.
* Regular customers' visits to:
- Achieve customers sales target
- Execute planned initiatives as per the guidelines
- Collect payment dues
- Resolve relevant customer issues
- Monitor customer stocks to reduce outages
- Report competitors' activities
- Ensure stock rotation as per guidelines
* Apply company payment terms with all customers with fairness to all trade in compliance with company payment policy
* Ensure implementation of the signed agreements with customer as per the guidelines
* Coordinate on a regular basis with the relevant departments to ensure optimal customer service level is sustained
Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
Positive and supportive work environment
* Bachelor or Diploma in Business Administration or marketing or other related certificate
* Driving license
* Fresh Graduate and up to 2 years of experience in FMCG sales in the GCC
* Fluent in Arabic and preferably English language.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.