JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Actively seek new business opportunities, manage clients' accounts, and contribute to the overall sustainable growth and success of the company considering compliance with policies and procedures providing a sales professionalism in sales area.
Key Accountability Areas
- Identify and target potential customers
- Set a weekly plan to visit customers based on specific business objectives
- Use TTM Territory time management to have productive daily visits
- Increase number of busying customers by working on coverage
- Understand customers needs and build on providing a solution with our products and services by emphasizing on added value
- Understand the main competitors SWOT
- Compliance with policies and procedures
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to achieve or exceed sales targets
- Build and maintain strong relationship with existing customers
- Open new doors by adding customers to platform to generate more revenue
- Address the needs and concerns after understating customers demands
- Educate our customers on the added value of our products and services
- Target space in our retailers showrooms to display our products in the best way possible
- Control of collection process
- Monitor customer credit balances with good collection of the debts in a timely manner according to company policy
- Plan sales calls with objectives of collection and payments
- Work on proposing solutions for delay and failures of payments and collection
- Monitor market trends competitor activities and customer preferences to identify opportunities for product improvement and expansion
- Negotiate pricing terms and contracts with customers to ensure mutual benefits
- Create new selling opportunities by expanding the distribution network
- Work on proposing all the companys products to customers
- Utilize the enrichment of portfolio to stimulate opportunities for maintaining existing customers and adding new clients
- Provide accurate and timely sales updates to Supervisor Section manager
- Highlight challenges and solutions with team leader
- Request on ground coaching and make joint calls with team leader
- Provide market data and customers experience to team leader
- Self development and Functional expertise
- Report training needs of functional operations
- Work to meet establish and maintain good relations between team leaders and members
- Learning agility keep learning about products services and processes
- Positive performance reflection of the pragmatics and reflects the company culture
- Commitment to company policies and procedures
- Compliance with policies procedures and approved forms
- Constant concern to follow up the updates and amendments to the company policies in coordination with an administration section
- Submission of proposals of the development of procedures and processes
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing & Communication
- Diploma Degree
- 2 to 5 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Consultative Sales
- Consultative Sales Support
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Presentations
- Sales Promotions
- Sales Research
- Sales Tools
- Sales Trend Analysis
ABOUT THE COMPANY
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.