JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Purpose of the Job (Main Objective):
Making action plans and executing them to achieve the set revenue targets in Saudi Market.
Managing the Saudi NC+ franchisee performance against set parameters
Deliverables / Key Responsibilities:
1. Develop the Saudi market for SNG/LPG projects, LPG/ Natural Gas Equipment and NC+
2. Pre and post sales services
3. Market scanning /mapping and forecasting
4. Formulate and recommend marketing policies/strategies to the DGM - Operations/ Sales Manager and ensure implementation of the approved policies.
5. Deliver appropriate periodical reports to the DGM - Operations/ Sales Manager.
6. Develop good repo among customers and assure that the customers are fully satisfied
7. Handle customer problems/complaints with product quality and Services, and provide response to customer inquiries on product information, pricing and distribution.
8. Establish, maintain and develop contact with the procurement, technical and production personnel of large customers.
9. Keep a close watch on competition and prepare proposals for effective counter measures so that the Company’s position is maintained or enhanced.
10. To act as a link and a facilitator, whenever required between the customer and the finance function in areas of reconciliation, collectability etc.
11. Prepare advertising/ marketing plans, and develop dealer relations.
1. Establish Franchisee goals and monitor his performance
1. Ensure good record keeping system for sales related records, including individual customer profitability and MIS.
3. Liaison with the concerned Ministry/s authorities and ensure statutory compliances
4. Such other job as are assigned by the reporting senior.
1. Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
1. Bachelor In Mechanical Engineering
2. Experience - 2 to 4 years of relevant LPG sales experience.
3. sales of equipment, projects in LPG business.
1. Planning & Organisation
2. Problem Solving/ Decision Making
3. Knowledge / Technical Expertise
4. People & Capability Development
ABOUT THE COMPANY
National Gas Company, a fully Omani owned Joint Stock Company is the pioneer in LP Gas Marketing in the Sultanate of Oman. The company was incorporated in 1979 to meet the growing LPG requirements of consumers in the region. In 1981, the company started bottling operations, heralded the beginning of LPG industry in Oman and has today spread its wings over the entire country by having 7 strategically located plants.
The Company has sustained its pioneering status as energy solutions provider in the Asian Energy Market by maintaining continuous growth and innovation. With presence in Oman, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia,Qatar and Malaysia, the company is now focusing on the high growth South East Asian LPG market.