JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Process engineer
Minimum Job requirements
• 10 years of experience
• Strong technical knowledge in process simulation and troubleshooting, sizing of equipment’s and safety relief valves. Solid in Hysys and flarenet softwares.
• Experience with oil and gas upstream processing facilities. Familiar with HAZOP and LOPA
Preferred major study in the bachelor degree
• B.S in Chemical Engineering
Specify work experience
• 10 years of work experience in gas processing and separation knowledge. Excellent knowledge with HYSYS, Phast, pipesim and ASPEN software
• B.S. or B.E.Chemical Engineering
• Certification for HAZOP or HYSYS
• Fresh graduate or experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide .With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.