JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Presenting overall Managed Service performance to CUSTOMER’s senior stakeholders during the Steering Group meetings
• Work with the CUSTOMER Project Manager to manage commitments, requirements, and expectations.
• Monitor the performance of Services delivered and verify that all service standards as specified in this proposal are met.
• Establish and execute the account management disciplines, business management processes, and associated reporting to CUSTOMER.
• Review the Scope of services and the contractual responsibilities of both parties
• Review the ABA standard invoice format and billing procedure to be used on the Services Delivery, with CUSTOMER Support Manager;
• Participate in regularly scheduled Service Delivery status meetings as needed
• Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly status reports
• Manage the Services request volume
• Communicate immediately any inability to perform the Services as defined in the Scope of Services in this proposal.
• Communicate any capacity for Services issues or limitations as soon as they become apparent.
• Works with CUSTOMER Project Manager and CUSTOMER IT Manager to manage teamwork plan and deliver the milestones on time and within budget
• Work to resolve business and technical issues
• Monitor resolution and close Service Incidents when resolved
• Track Service Incidents and Service Requests for analysis and reporting;
• Verifies consistent deliverables across teams, providing quality review and assurance
• Develop a work plan, set deadlines, and coordinate activities
• Manage changes and enhancements
• Monitoring the status of tasks and timelines
• Assess issues and risks
• Manage resources offshore
• Coordinates with staff to provide status reporting, action item management and tracking
• Arabic Speaker
• Saudi National Candidates are preferable.
• The candidate should have more than 10 years of both PMO & SAP experience
• Should have a strong project management background
• Willing to work on the Site.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Al Bilad Arabia Co Ltd (ABA):
Founded in 2002, ABA is a 100% Saudi owned private company focusing on providing its customers with full-fledged IT Services and Solutions with current main focus on General ERP Services (especially SAP Services based on S/4HANA, CLOUD & RISE w/S4HANA Technologies) as well as other leading brand Software & Hardware Services and Technologies establishing itself as one of the regional IT leaders within the GCC marketplace. ABA has its head quarters out of the city of Al-Khobar in Saudi Arabia with branch offices in both Riyadh and Jeddah.
Over the past 20 years, ABA has established its name and reputation in the KSA market by executing many mega, big and medium sized SAP solutions for both the private and public sectors covering several verticals and industries such as Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemicals, Utility, Manufacturing, Construction, Education, Defense, General Services and many other sectors. Our quality implementations have been recognized by the industry and SAP where ABA has won many quality awards from SAP over the past years for the services we have provided our customers.