JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client ,a specialist risk consultancy with offices around the globe is looking for a Senior Consultant for their Crisis and Security Division in Saudi Arabia
• Lead and manage security design consulting engagements to a professional standard; independently and / or in support of other Senior Consultants, and the Associate Director.
• Support the Director to develop the practice, develop business, create intellectual property, achieve strategic objectives and train and mentor junior team members.
• Engage in business development activities and strategy for the security design engineering department in Saudi Arabia and across the Middle East, supported by the CSC senior management team.
• Maintain client and company deliverables, ensuring that a high quality is maintained, and the client and company budgets and programs are met and maintained.
• Develop and build new and existing client relationships, facilitating where appropriate the introduction and provision of additional Control Risks services.
• Undertake technical security reviews, audits, design surveys, installation inspections and approvals, and other similar tasks, working at client sites and in the office
• Design of physical and electronic security systems to an appropriate level, working in conjunction with specialist engineers within project design teams
• Pro-actively seek opportunities to develop projects and business
• Act as the lead consultant on assignments, owning problems and providing problem solving at the local level
Knowledge and experience
• Thorough previous experience as a security design consultant
• Proven ability to manage and deliver consulting engagements
• Thorough knowledge of current national and international standards and installation practices
• Thorough knowledge and experience of designing physical security systems including fencing, gates, walls, doors and facades
• Thorough knowledge and experience of designing integrated electronic security systems including perimeter intruder detection, video surveillance, video analytics, ANPR, access control, intercoms, security control rooms
• Depth and breadth of understanding and experience of delivering physical and electronic security design consulting across all RIBA Plan of Work stages within multiple sectors within the built environment
• Substantial Project Management experience relating to security consulting and installations within the built environment
• Strong interpersonal/relationship building/client management skills
• Commercially astute when planning and pricing projects in terms of time, resource and outcomes
• Proven experience of effectively assisting, reviewing, and providing feedback to team members and improving output
• Experience of building effective and strong client relationships
• Client and commercial management
• Commitment to continuous professional development
• Regional experience within the Middle East and Saudi Arabia
• Knowledge of, and experience using design-related software, e.g. AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, MS Project and other relevant software experience
• Project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2) and experience in their application
• Commercial skills
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering related discipline
• ASIS PSP (or similar security design related qualification)
Relationship / personal impact:
• Strong interpersonal skills – building trust and rapport
• People leadership skills, including the ability to inspire and drive the performance of a team of security professionals
• Managing clients
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inConsultant Jobs in Riyadh
Research Analyst Jobs in Riyadh
Senior Consultant Jobs in Dubai