JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• The Senior Accountant will analyze various transactions and prepares monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements.
• Must have an experience dealing with banks.
• Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
SAR 10,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
• Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.