JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering, operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Agricultural Technician, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Agricultural Technician responsible for the day-to-day management of farms and ranches. will help farmers and ranchers with everything from planting crops to harvesting livestock, and they may also assist in managing equipment or other resources.
Agricultural technicians work closely with farmers and ranchers to ensure that their operations run smoothly. This often involves performing a variety of tasks on a daily basis, including monitoring crop growth, testing soil quality, and providing advice on how to best manage the farm’s resources.
• Monitoring crop growth to identify potential problems with insects, disease, or weeds
• Providing technical support to farmers and other agricultural professionals in their fields
• Performing soil tests to determine nutrient levels and pH levels in order to help farmers make informed decisions about which fertilizers to use on their crops
• Conducting research on agricultural topics such as plant genetics, soil composition, and pest control methods
• Evaluating livestock health to identify any signs of illness or injury
• Maintaining records of animal births and deaths in order to track herd size and performance over time
• Managing the day-to-day operations of a farm, including feeding animals, maintaining equipment, and planting crops
• Conducting research on the development of new products, processes, or methods of farming
• Identifying and treating plant and animal diseases and infestations, such as fungi, bacteria, worms, or insects
• At least a bachelor’s degree in agricultural science, agriculture education or a related field
• Several years of experience in customer service or hospitality roles in 7 stars hotels
• Technical skills: Agricultural technicians use technical skills to operate and repair machinery, conduct research and record data.
• Problem-solving skills
• Mechanical aptitude
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.