JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Senior analyst is an integral part of the Investment deal team, responsible for handling the majority of the financial modelling, research, and underwriting of existing and new investments as well as portfolio management, reporting and research.
As a Saudi-based single-family investment company specializing in real estate and investment management.
* Assist the deal team in analyzing markets to identify key investment themes & opportunities.
* Actively engaging with owners, brokers, equity partners, lenders, attorneys, and all other related internal departments, as appropriate.
* Financial analysis of investment opportunities, including the creation of detailed pro-forma models.
* Preparation and management of capital project budgets and development accounting.
* Market investigation of potential acquisitions, competitive properties and local market fundamentals.
* Review and analysis of preliminary investment information received for potential investments.
* Data gathering and market research.
* Assist the team in preparing and presenting new investment, financing or disposition recommendations and updates on existing investments or portfolio status.
* Develop a deep understanding of investment regulations / structures in the target regions with a focus on Australian real estate.
* Excellent Exposure
* Opportunity to Develop
* Bachelor's Degree in in Finance, Economics, Banking & Financial Management or equivalent
* Relevant Professional certification : CFA, CME, CPA, CA is a plus.
* Relevant work experience and industry exposure, preferably in the Investment Banking sector or equivalent.
* Two to four years of experience in a similar role
* Strong quantitative background ideally in investment (corporate finance) and general accounting.
* Demonstrated interest in real estate.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving ability.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Self-motivated and proactive, both with respect to managing workload and own professional development.
* Ability to handle large volume of work; good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.