JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Brand Manager Inorganic Ventures is the focal point of contact between the company and External Ventures. Oversee business performance of the venture and issue periodic reports to management. Monitor corporate governance, provide board support along with partner relationships management.
Our client is one of the top FMCG companies based in Saudi Arabia.
* Must have early-stage innovation conception through in market retail commercialisation.
* Must be great with numbers, able to evaluate future business opportunities, in market program performance, and use learnings to forecast future results.
* Prepare periodic business reviews, market assessments, and ROI/performance analysis to help develop selling stories, recommend actions to improve business performance, and to track and measure results.
* Be a strong partner and leader to external teams and internal team members; providing a clear vision and concise direction and feedback that drives strong strategic plans and flawless implementation. Their success is critical to your success
* Support Identifying opportunities for novel venture creation based on research, business needs.
* Support in incubation & commercialisation of start-up projects from start till incorporation including:
* Analyze patent portfolio, do competitive analysis/landscaping, identify differentiators and winning propositions.
* Identify key proof of concept data that are minimally required to show the potential of the invention.
* Coordinate projects to create sufficient proof of concept data in collaboration and discussion with the
* Work out business plans.
* Generate pitch decks for fundraising.
* Identify future management teams.
* Coordinate fundraising activities with future management and scientists
This role offers and exciting opportunity to join and lead a growing Marketing team for a global leader
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, MBA preferred
* 4-6 years in marketing, or ventures management
* Basic understanding of intellectual property and patents
* MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PowerPI, ..)
* Business development and management skills
* Entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.