JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Currie & Brown is looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Manager to work in our KSA Head office in Riyadh. You will be working within the pre-contract team to lead key client commissions.
You will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
What will you be doing?
- Providing accurate cost advice and reporting to our clients
- Managing, leading and co-ordinating a team of cost, contracts and commercial managers within a live project environment
- Analysing project data efficiently
- Setting up and managing workshops to achieve the required cost savings
- Providing ad-hoc high-level strategic proposals as required
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for successful project completion; liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
- Undertaking commercial management services with limited supervision
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to maintain strong working relationships
What do you need?
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Must come with significant pre-contract experience
- Experience in a variety of large developments such as hospitality, leisure, residential, retail, and infrastructure
- Good technical writing, client-facing, and communication skills
- Well-organized, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined, and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible.
Why choose Currie & Brown?
Currie & Brown prioritise for the long term and honour our commitments. We are compassionate and inclusive in the way we approach our work, and always look to invest in our people’s futures. Be it a desire to work internationally, a drive to progress, or even a curiosity to operate in a new sector, we are there for our people at every stage – providing advice, support and the structure to achieve. That is why so many of us have established and built successful careers here for so long.
We don’t offer just a job we offer a career with clear structured route to progression, and a track record of making international mobility happen with international moves encouraged on a permanent or secondment basis.
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work everyday and that is why we firmly believe equality, diversity and inclusion should be taken seriously. Diverse people, backgrounds and experiences develop the most innovative of ideas, they are essential to our success, that is why we actively encourage applications from all backgrounds.
With the backing of our parent company, we are a truly independent business. Our people are empowered to make quick, agile decisions, as well as work directly with some of the world’s brightest partner brands in our industry through Dar Group.
We offer comprehensive benefits packages in all our global regions which have been specifically tailored to offer additional rewards to our employees from entry level to senior executives.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the procurement, construction, management and utilisation of their physical assets.
From airports to corporate headquarters, power stations to health and education, leisure and hotel facilities to transportation infrastructure - the sheer range of projects we are involved in gives us a vast breadth and depth of experience. Projects of this kind cannot be tackled with an 'off-the-peg, one-size-fits-all' solution. Instead, we apply flexible working and innovative thinking to provide a value-for-money, tailored solution.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.