JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Looking for a experienced Senior Construction Manager to join my clients PMC team working for a prestige program in Riyadh. In this role you will get to lead a team of professionals to provide construction management services on a large-scale irrigation water system in the city.
• The Senior Construction Manager is to provide planning, staffing, coordination and direction for construction management services to meet contractual requirements and confer with contractors, resident engineers, inspectors and other assigned staff with focus on compliance to design, specifications, contract provisions, HSE awareness and quality of work from initial project identification through start-up and construction closeout.
• 15 to 20 years or more of experience in field construction on public works projects with a solid focus on water infrastructure, preferably potable water or irrigation in Middle East.
• Accomplished senior level construction manager with experience in managing and leading a complex team, including, but not limited to, resident engineering, contract management, project controls, risk management, public outreach/communications, management of Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance for water storage & conveyance works.
• Western University education with minimum BSc degree in engineering or construction management-related field form a reputable western.
• Excellent comment of English Language (Arabic is desirable).
• Eligibility for Registration as a Professional Engineer in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Demonstrated ability to manage large projects, including resolution of disputes and mitigation of risks.
• Experience with large-scale construction management programs is desirable.
• Experience as a construction manager on at least one complex water infrastructure project with a construction value of US$ 500 million or more in past 15 years is preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Culture, we're more than just recruitment. We're a family, a team and we're damn good at what we do.
We know it's cliche, but for us, it's not a numbers game. We're here to build real connections with each and every one of our partners, clients and candidates. It's about making a difference - to someone's career, to a business's bottom line, to a person's life.
Each of our consultants come to work every day for different reasons, but what it boils down to is that whoever we're working with, we actually give a sh*t.
We care about the future of the candidates we place, we care about the growth of the businesses that we work with and we care about our team, because without them, our business just wouldn't work.