JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The successful candidate will join the project management team supervising the project on behalf of the client with specific responsibility for the Airport Signage & wayfinding. Responsibilities include design review, and construction supervision with a particular focus on airport project delivery.
The successful candidate will lead/support Project Delivery, taking responsibility for successful delivery.
• Responsible for the visual communication strategies through the airport which includes static and digital messaging signage and wayfinding. This Signage and Wayfinding Manager will direct and coordinate all airport signage projects, design consultants, operations team. This position will manage the Airport signage standards program regarding customer wayfinding and placement of signage, which is vital to excellent customer service.
• Manages the signage and wayfinding program encompassing the visual communication strategies, which includes static and digital messaging, signage, and wayfinding; analyzes wayfinding issues to identify deficiencies, develop solutions, and recommend changes.
• Works collaboratively across divisions to develop, monitor, and maintain airport signage standards and graphics programs to ensure all signage and informational displays are current, consistent and comply with established standards.
• Manages signage contracts for airport-related signage projects by monitoring progress of projects, ensuring timely completion, and preparing necessary reports; coordinates with other airport departments, consultants, or contractors to ensure timely and appropriate design, production and installation of airport signs.
• Prepares reports, memoranda, and correspondence.
• As part of the Terminal Systems, Signage and Wayfinding Team, performs other tasks as assigned with that group.
The Red Sea Project is owned by the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia and the Vision 2030 is aiming at creating a sustainable economy. The Red Sea Project is the world’s most ambitious luxury tourism development, offering an exclusive experience of unparalleled diversity for discerning global travelers.
SAR 50,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: ticket, education allowance, wellness allowance, site allowance
• 15 years overall experience, with 7 years experience designing and implementing wayfinding strategies, planning navigational pathways, and preparing presentation materials.
• Previous aviation operations experience.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• Working understanding of contracts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.