JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SAS Global are currently recruiting on behalf of a tier one main contracting company in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia who are looking for an experienced senior contracts administrator to join the company based in head office. Experience of mega construction/infrastructure programmes across the middle east is also essential experience.
SAR 30,000 to 38,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + flights, medical & annual leave
• Needs to be experienced in coordinating small teams of varying knowledge and experience on MEGA & GIGA Projects
• Minimum of a Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
• Minimum 7-10 years experience post graduate and to have operated as a Snr Contracts Administrator
• Must be used to working in multi national, multi cultural teams
• Must have recent Main Contractor experience. It will be a + if the candidate also has some Client, PMC experience to with International Contractors and Consultants
• Riyadh & elsewhere in KSA based to assist in changing the culture of a market leading Saudi owned Main Contractor.
• Immediately available would be preferred or on 30 days notice.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.