JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SAS Global are currently recruiting on behalf of a tier one main contracting company in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia who are looking for an experienced Contracts & Senior contracts manager to join the company based in head office. Experience of mega construction/infrastructure programmes across the middle east is essential experience.
SAR 40,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: +medical, flights and annual leave
• Needs to be experienced in coordinating small teams of varying knowledge and experience on MEGA & GIGA Projects
• Western nationality with a minimum of a Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
• Minimum 10-20 years’ experience post graduate and to have operated as a Contract/Commercial Manager
• Must be used to managing multinational, multicultural teams
• Must have recent Main Contractor experience. It will be a + if the candidate also has some Client, PMC experience to with International Contractors and Consultants
• Western Province based to assist in changing the culture of a market leading Saudi owned Main Contractor.
• Immediately available would be preferred or on 30 days’ notice.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.