JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and highly-skilled Senior Corporate lawyer to join our client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice on a range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities, banking, and other corporate law matters.
• Advise on a range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities, banking, and other corporate law matters.
• Draft, review, and negotiate complex contracts and agreements.
• Provide legal advice and support to internal stakeholders on corporate matters.
• Develop and implement corporate strategies and policies.
• Monitor corporate legal developments and prepare legal updates for management.
• Research and analyze complex legal issues and provide sound legal advice.
• Represent the company in court proceedings, arbitration, or other legal proceedings.
• Provide legal advice on regulatory compliance matters.
• Manage outside counsel and collaborate with other legal professionals.
SAR 25,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Ideally be based in Riyadh
• A minimum of 6 years of experience in a law firm or in-house legal department.
• Knowledge of corporate law and regulatory compliance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
• Ability to handle high-pressure situations.
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent