JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
JEX Personnel are currently looking for a Senior Corporate Lawyer to join one of our leading clients in Riyadh.
They have an international standard and are ideally looking for a lawyer to replicate this.
This will be a client facing position, one of which the client is seeking candidates with appropriate exp in such matters. A proven track record in corporate and commercial matters.
SAR 50,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Candidates ideally will have
• Flexible on PQE level but must sufficient to be able to run and manage transactions day to day under partner supervision fairly quickly.
• Saudi/Middle East experience not necessary (but would be useful)
• Arabic language skills not required.
• The candidate must have the skills and enthusiasm to work outside of their comfort zone and develop the ability to advise across the whole range of transactions matters: corporate/commercial, banking, projects and project finance, debt and equity capital markets, anti-trust and general decision support. However, the focus will very much be on corporate/m&a, particularly JVs, and that is most important initially.
• Comfortable working in a small team with limited hierarchy and able to take responsibility and adopt a work-ethic to ensure that work products are delivered to international law firm standards.
• An entrepreneurial and proactive individual excited by the chance to carry out business development activities and on his or her own initiative to identify potential client targets and develop marketing opportunities and client materials.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent