JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking an experienced and talented Senior Corporate Lawyer to join a highly respected International Law Firm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice to our clients on a wide range of corporate matters and will ensure compliance with the relevant rules and regulations.
• Provide legal advice to clients on a wide range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and corporate reorganizations.
• Draft, review, and negotiate corporate contracts and other legal documents.
• Ensure that the company is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Research legal issues as necessary and advise clients of legal implications.
• Represent the firm in negotiations and at court hearings or mediations.
• Advise on corporate compliance and corporate governance practices.
• Monitor changes to the legal environment and provide legal updates.
• Liaise with external counsel as required.
AED 45,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: discretionary bonus
• Qualified lawyer with at least 8 years of corporate law experience.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Fluency in English.
• Professional and proactive attitude.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent