JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Adherence to project cost standards, processes, and procedures across the project.
- Set up and control cost reports, maintaining a consistent approach to reporting across the portfolio of projects taking into account Capex as well as Opex costs.
- Analysis and integration of cost estimates and forecasts provided by contractors and suppliers, and support the cost estimating process.
- Ensure changes are correctly documented and communicated to the business of the probability it will occur.
- Review the cost impacts of changes and incorporate the impacts of approved changes into the project control budget and current cost forecast.
- Identify cost variances to the approved budget via the Trend/Change Management Process and understand the Risk.
- Ensures that the project cost report reflects the correct value for approved changes and that the forecast final cost incorporates all approved changes.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain overall Monthly Project Cost Reports.
- Minimum 15+ years experience in the field of cost control with 5+ years in Managerial positions.
- A degree in CIVIL Engineering or Quantity Surveying or Construction.
- RICS membership or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience balancing and organizing multiple projects or assignments.
- Strong communication skills
This job is available with a Leading Construction "Main Contractor" in Saudi Arabia
This job is also open for:
Senior Cost Controller
Cost Control Managers
Senior Cost Control Managers
Corporate Cost Control Managers
Corporate Senior Cost Control Managers
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.