JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success"
Water and Sewer Design Manager
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Water and Sewer Design Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
He will responsible for planning, assigning and reviewing the work of professional design staff including exercising final authority for plans preparation and specifications; signing and sealing plans, processing change orders; inspecting projects for compliance with specifications and accepted engineering standards; performing specialized engineering functions of a highly technical nature involving design, analysis or testing; overriding, accepting, rejecting or modifying engineering documents prepared by a registered Professional Engineer and bearing responsibility for the action; preparing engineering and compliance reports for use outside the department or city; determining whether a design is in compliance with engineering standards, reviewing engineering calculations; and making analyses to answer complex engineering questions.
• Prepares and supervises preparation of NMB Water infrastructure related design projects; supervises and reviews water and sewer proposed plans for the Replacement and Repair (RR) or Capital Improvement Project :
• Propose new projects and/or modifies existing designs for infrastructure as the sewer facilities, water supplies, water treatment, water wells, drainage, and facility improvements; supervises support staff and activities of professional engineering firms involved in any design, permitting and/or construction efforts.
• Reviews and comments on professional engineering firms engaged in the development of RRs or proposals, designs and assist in preparation of purchase orders.
• Ensures building, water, and equipment specifications comply with applicable local, state, and federal guidelines and codes.
• If needed, establishes policies and procedures for processing consultants/contractors’ invoices, requisitions and purchase order contracts and for use of testing laboratories; establishes guidelines for reviewing consultants plans and specifications; conducts meetings with consultants, user agencies and contractors; establishes design guidelines and construction standards for maintenance, repair and rehabilitation projects; assists subordinates with unusual or difficult solutions to complex building construction problems.
• If needed, provides assistance with constructability reviews from various departments and the user agency for building construction projects.
• Participates in the development of requests for proposals or qualifications to select competent and responsible consultants and contractors; recommends consultant and contractor performance suitability based on previous evaluations.
• Collaborates with other departments to satisfy required conditions prior to advertising for bids; determines if pre-bid conferences are required, and if so, explains to bidders’ specific conditions which may affect bid prices such as site conditions, other contracts and existing buildings and evaluates bids and makes recommendations for award of contract.
• Assists other managers in unusual circumstances where special commitments are required of the contractor prior to contract signing. Insures compliance with policies and procedures prior to execution of change orders; reviews change proposal requests and advises on establishing priorities for the initiation of change orders.
• Formulates policies for warranty administration; screens complaints during the warranty period and delegates assignments for correction; consults with others on solutions to special problems during warranty periods that are not the responsibility of the contractor and must be solved by means outside the original contract.
• Performs special investigations, sites analyses and feasibility studies as required.
• Supervises and implements delegated water and sewer permitting program; reviews and certifies water and sewer plans; supervises subordinate engineers, program development and enforcement; issues operating permits and renewals and certifies affidavits for state permits.
• Conducts environmental studies regarding the collection, treatment, or distribution of water or wastewater.
• Provides government agencies with technical support and subject matter expertise on water resource and treatment issues.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Engineering, or a related field.
• Seven (7) years of related experience in Engineering or Construction Engineering.
• Must possess a valid Professional Engineer license or the capacity to obtain in 6 months
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record held throughout employment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.