JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
(Senior Design Manager - Architecture) Job Description:
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Senior Design Manager - Architecture, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
The Senior Design Manager leads, engages, directs, monitors, coordinates and manages the project and the team. And schedules, organizes, coordinates and ensures the required quality of the production design, and stakeholders work on projects of all scales.
- Responsible of the multi-disciplinary coordination of the overall Project production and deliverables of a fully coordinated project documentations including project Specialist and Sub-Consultants packages.
- Responsible of the production of all Design packages of all stages, post Concept Design Stage (All Project Documentation, including Specifications, Cut sheets & Schedules) in line with the Contractual obligations / Scope of Work and related deliverables.
- Lead the entire design team throughout the design stages (Post Concept Design Stage)
- Act as the Project Stakeholders point of contact for design related issues.
- Act as the project’s design coordinator and contributes (fully or partially) to the overall design management activities.
- Responsible for the project and architectural resource planning for the project and report project needs to senior team members. (Including coordination of pipeline works)
- Conduct Project, Unit and Team Performance evaluation reviews to junior team members.
- Carry-out independent design reviews for all types of projects. (All disciplines, with support from MEP, Structural Team leads)
- Take responsibility for coaching, mentoring and development of team members.
- Monitor and Facilitate initiatives to develop design manuals, standard design documents, presentations, etc. to increase efficiencies, knowledge and awareness across the wider architectural community.
- Completion of five or six-year architectural degree program.
- B.Arch or B.Sc in Architecture.
- Minimum 15 years post graduate experience.
- Revit Professional skilled (Achieve Atkins, Revit Skilled assessment score preferable above 80%)
- Society of Engineers/Architectural membership.
- International Accreditation (RIBA, AIA or equivalent).
- Sustainability Certification (LEED, PQP or equivalent).
- Project Management certification (PMP, IPMA, PMI or equivalent).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.