JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
* Multibillion-dollar brownfield mixed-use master plan
* Work alongside a team of world class design and development professionals
Our client is a Saudi Arabian based, multibillion-dollar large-scale project delivering a diverse portfolio of brownfield, mixed use master plans.
* Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for Residential developments.
* Maintain the project development schedule - align and coordinate with the design strategy
* Liaise with internal and third-party construction team and external contractors to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
* Manage contractual relationships and monitor performance of selected consultancies, contractors and operators.
* Deal with third party design consultancies and architects
* 15 years in deisgn management/ Architecture, particularly in residential / Property developments, with experience in design management, architecture, property management.
* Experience in managing and dealing with program and project management companies, consultants, architects, operators, subcontractors, etc.
* Bachelors Degree in Real Estate Development, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.