JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Sr. Environmental Engineer
KBR-AMCDE is a leading engineering and project management services company in Saudi Arabia that provides FEED, Detailed Design, Procurement and Project Management Services to the Onshore and Offshore oil and gas markets. Due to the recent award of various prestigious project, we have exciting new opportunities for KSA National to join the team.
At KBR-AMCDE you will be exposed to state-of-the-art technology, industry leading design and project management practice while delivering meaningful projects. Exposure to successful experienced co-workers, industry best practices, advanced technology and challenging projects makes KBR-AMCDE the ideal company providing opportunities for career growth and development.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Environmental Permitting for oil & gas, petrochemical and other industries involving onshore and offshore components, including presentations to regulatory authorities for obtaining approvals.
- Waste management studies addressing non-hazardous and hazardous wastes, medical wastes and wastewater, for oil & gas, petrochemical and other industries and healthcare facilities addressing collection, storage, treatment and disposal of wastes.
- Environmental auditing for assessment of compliance with regulatory and other requirements, developing corrective actions and interactions with regulatory authorities for obtaining approvals.
- Environmental site assessments in order to identify environmental contamination and potential liability issues.
- Environmental monitoring including continuous ambient air quality monitoring, noise levels, stack emissions, etc.
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) for oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
- Estimation of air emissions including emission of greenhouse gases, liquid effluents, etc., and preparation of emission inventories.
- Air dispersion modelling studies (using ISC AERMOD) and marine discharge dispersion modelling studies (using CORMIX).
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering from a recognized and approved program
- International certification in the field of Environmental Protection
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the oil & gas industry
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.