JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Provide advanced geospatial analytical services using desktop GIS and other software, including advanced query and analysis using SQL.
- Provide high level cartographic products with high attention to detail and accuracy to sufficient quality for external publications/reports.
- Manage all types of data acquisition, compilation, manipulation and editing. Assist with the preparation of comprehensive and accurate metadata.
- Provide GIS technical support and advice. Act as a technical and ethical mentor to junior staff.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of projects and liaise directly with the client on an as needed basis (e.g., analysis, design, development, maintenance and QA/QC of work).
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or an area related to GIS.
- Efficiency in using the GIS programs and tools.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.