JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Riyadh, KSA
About the job:
- Produce first drafts to present rough ideas when needed.
- Developing design concepts for (Infographic, Motion Graphic & Infographics, Websites, Digital and Printed materials)
- Execute artwork for all or some of these visual designs (storyboards, infographics, Logo & corporate Identities...)
- Amending designs as per requirements and creating final artwork for print/production/digital Publishing.
- Providing design solutions as required.
- Fully understand the brand identity and guidelines and ensure consistency of applications across all material.
- Understanding briefs and estimating required time for each project.
- Determine the visual elements used to reflect the agreed-upon concept
- Participate in UI\UX Design projects.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Graphic Designer, or a similar role.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in graphics design.
- Bachelor degree in graphic design or any related field.
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe creative cloud products (e.g. InDesign and Illustrator are essential)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Attention to visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Good knowledge of UI\UX Design is a plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions