JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Kinetic is working with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring a Senior HR Consultant to be based in Riyadh.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Act as a point of contact/advisor on various HR matters, including performance issues, conflict resolution, and employee development.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and implement HR strategies that align with the company's business objectives.
- Support career development initiatives and succession planning.
- Ensure compliance with relevant labor laws and regulations.
- Lead or contribute to HR projects and initiatives aimed at improving HR processes, employee engagement, and overall organisational effectiveness.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience. Medical device experience is a plus.
- Industrial relations experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of UAE and KSA labor laws and regulations on HR practices.
- Ability to draft agreements and contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.