JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This role will be responsible for providing legal support to the Chief of Legal handling a full range of legal responsibilities; including preparing contracts and documentation and providing general legal support.
The client is a government authority contributing towards Saudi Vision 2030.
* Overseeing legal support of contracts with relevant companies, contractors and service providers
* Providing legal advice to various departments and sector heads in collaboration with the Chief of Legal
* Participate in legal transactions concerning the incorporate of legal subsidiaries, concessions and mergers and acquisitions
* Conduct related tasks of legal due diligence, drafting and finalising necessary documentation, and advising on regulatory compliance matters
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and agreements relating to environment, public and corporate law.
* Drafting a range of general legal documentation for relevant projects
* Monitoring internal operations to ensure compliance with the law and internal policy, administrative and financial regulations
* Support in translation activities and converting text and audio recording in Arabic or English
* Acting on behalf of the organisation in Disputes in collaboration with Chief of Legal and CEO
A competitive tax-free salary with an excellent benefits package.
* 5 to 10 years of legal experience
* Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
* Attention to details, administration skills and ability to work in a team
* Experience with commercial contracts, and corporate matter
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.