JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Dispute Lawyer
International law firm - Riyadh Based
Leading practice, 7 PQE+
This extremely high profile international law firm are looking for a dispute shipping lawyer to join their Riyadh office. Working with experienced partners who act for a number of owners, charterers and insurers, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a team that has demonstrated unprecedented growth.
Working closely with an experienced litigation team, you will have the opportunity to advice on a range of matters including:
- High level litigation and overseas dispute
- Local court work advisory and attendance of court when and where needed
- High value arbitration matters involving Saudi Entities.
You will work on multi-jurisdictional matters and will be able to utilise the strong network that the firm have as you continue your own practice development.
Candidate will need to have:
- 7+ yrs PQE
- Must be a Saudi qualified lawyer
- Ideally have some form of higher education from a common
- Focus on contentious work, litigation, alternative dispute resolution.
- bilingual (English / Arabic) reading, writing and speaking
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Search, our extensive knowledge and experience of recruiting in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Energy and the Oil and Gas industries mean that no-one is better placed to find your ideal role. Our consultants have strong links internationally and can help you find a role in various locations throughout the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Whether you're looking for a Construction Manager or an Technical Director, Search can help.