JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Litigation Lawyer - US International Law Firm
The Senior Litigation Lawyer will be responsible for representing clients in civil and commercial litigation matters in the Riyadh office of a US international law firm.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced lawyer to join a highly reputable law firm and work with a diverse and prestigious client base.
- Advise clients on legal strategy and potential risks in litigation matters
- Conduct legal research and draft legal documents, including pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Represent clients in court proceedings, including hearings, trials, and mediation sessions
- Manage a caseload of complex litigation matters and provide regular updates to clients
- Collaborate with other attorneys and legal staff to develop case strategies and ensure the best possible outcome for clients
- Mentor and supervise junior attorneys and legal assistants
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and provide exceptional client service
- Stay updated on relevant laws and regulations and provide guidance to clients on potential impact to their business
- Assist with business development initiatives and participate in client pitches
SAR 45,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: bonus subject to the firms discretion
- 6+ years of experience as a Litigation Lawyer with a reputable law firm
- Strong knowledge of civil and commercial litigation laws in Saudi Arabia
- Experience representing clients in court proceedings and managing a caseload independently
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- LLB or JD from a reputable law school, with a strong academic record
- Admission to the Saudi Arabian Bar Association is required. Admission to a US state bar is a plus.
- Ideally be admitted in Saudi Arabia but expat candidates can (and will be) considered
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent