JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Reporting into the Supply Chain Director, the Supply Chain Manager assumes the role of overseeing a cross-functional team engaged in logistics, procurement, and contracting activities.
Our customer holds a prominent position in the Oil & Gas services sector, boasting a strong presence throughout the GCC region.
* Execute the company's supply Chain strategy whilst ensuring compliance to the policies and procedures.
* Monitor KPIs to drive process improvements and drive best in class Supply Chain performance in all areas.
* Prepare and manage the SC budgets including warehouses and facilities.
* Support the IKTVA initiative.
* Negotiate, implement, and audit major contracts with vendors.
* Oversee supplier relationship models, engage with suppliers to improve performance and direct the strategic sourcing functions.
* Manage logistical operational plans and activities.
A compelling compensation package inclusive of benefits awaits, along with the chance to spearhead a pivotal function that directly influences the organization's overall productivity and efficiency.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or in a Supply Chain Management related field.
* Proficient in all aspects of Supply Chain Management including Global Sourcing and Procurement (Capex, MRO), Customs, Logistics, Inventory, Onshore and Offshore Warehousing, Travel, Facilities Management and managing Supply Chain personnel across all disciplines.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Minimum 10 years' experience as a supply chain professional
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.