JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Network Security Engineer L3
Location : Riyadh, KSA
Role Type : Permanent
The proposed position will be for a member of a managed services technical team, which is responsible for network security, Endpoint security, functions and services related issues (operations, 2nd and 3rd level support). The engineer will be working in a group of IT experts locally and within multiple projects to cover the required services functionalities and availability.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Excellent Knowledge and experience of different network security and cybersecurity solutions i.e. ( APT Solutions, , IPS/IDS, SEIM , Endpoint Security , EDR , NAC , NGFW , WAF , ADC , DNS Security , Email Security ).
- Designing, implementing, and advance troubleshooting/diagnostic of different security appliances.
- Understand the customer's technical requirements, business objectives, and strategy.
- Working proactively and collaboratively with customers to understand their business processes, gather requirements, and assess customer's needs.
- Develop and maintain detailed technical documentation and management documentation
- Deep understanding of different network protocols, VPN Types and connectivity's technologies.
- Deep understanding of different security threats, internet protocols, and applications
- Develop and maintain High-level design HLD, Low-level Design, Technical Proposals, SOW, and Design documents.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Hands-on with vulnerability management solutions and reporting.
- Familiarity with designing, deploying, and maintaining MDM systems.
- Experience in applying industry best practices and methodologies (PTES, OWASP, MITRE ATT&CK)
- Experience leading compliance assessments of relevant cybersecurity frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to successfully complete complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Deep knowledge to translate customer needs into a solution.
- Understanding of MSP business processes (e.g. service level agreements, hand off from engineering to operations, support requests);
- Assist in analyzing, assigning, and escalating support calls.
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary
- Supervise all scheduled tasks are and acted upon in the Operations schedule.
- Strong Experience in implementing End-Point security solutions NDR, XDR , EDR (Antivirus, Data Leakage Prevention, Host IPS, Whitelisting)
- Working with IP routing protocols, configuring routing with automatic fail-over solutions between connections.
- Supporting and troubleshooting onsite/offsite
- Maintaining accurate up to date reporting using the company systems and providing ad-hoc manual reporting where required.
- Enforcing firewall policies for all our users/clients based on the access rights matrix. Implement and Troubleshoot Remote Access Solutions
- 8+ years' experience
- Expert and professional Level Certifications in Security domain (CCIE Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering
- Work Experience in an MSP Environment is Preferred.
- Experience working in a large enterprise organization and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, approachable, and adaptable and have excellent communication skills (both strong written and verbal English is a must).
What we expect from you:
- You are a dedicated, highly organized and motivated person who is passionate about technology and security.
- You are inquisitive, have a can-do attitude and a remarkable positive track record for figuring things out and getting things done.
- Your Primary objective is to ensure all requests, process events and resolution incidents result within customers SLA conditions.
- You can communicate effectively in both written and oral forms to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You can work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions