JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior NLP Data Scientist
Location: Riyadh, KSA
We are looking for a senior NLP Data Scientist that will be responsible for the design and development of multiple Machine learning products with a focus on NLP. It is expected that the candidate has a minimum 3 years of practical experience as a Data Scientist with an in-depth know-how of NLP. Also a demonstrated ability to mentor junior Data Scientist is necessary.
- Design experiments, test hypotheses and build machine/deep learning models to be deployed in a real-time environment, consuming text data.
- Define the data requirement to build a machine/deep learning model as well as the annotation process needed
- compile advanced analytical report on given data, which includes producing graphs of interesting patterns and writing insights on them.
- Up to date on the field by reading papers and following big impact research institutes.
- Lead projects and guide and mentor junior ML engineers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A higher education degree in a Computer Science, Software Engineering or other Data Science related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience as a Data Scientist or Machine learning Engineer
- A strong programming skill with a deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong experience in text representations such as Bag or Words, Word Embeddings and Language model text representation.
- Strong experience in designing and building predictive models on NLP problems, using classical machine learning as well as modern neural network approaches.
- Working with other technical teams to best use predictive models in a production environment.
- Strong ability in communication and collecting requirements from the customer.
- Write clean documented code as well as documenting ML models and performances
- Experience in analyzing data quickly and communicating results as a report
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Pandas, Numpy, and Scikit-learn, NLTK, Spacy
- Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Transformers
- Regex, Debuging,
- Object-oriented design, Software Engineering
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions