JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Familiar with pipeline area classification and the determination of the required design factor.
- Must be familiar with the design of scraper trap launcher/receivers, intelligent scraper/pigs, scraper passage indicators and mainline valves.
- Work with other engineers, junior and graduate engineers and designers to generate or work on pipeline deliverables and drawings.
- Candidates must be a Mechanical or Civil Engineering diploma or associate graduate with a minimum of ten (10) years engineering and design experience in onshore cross-country pipelines used for transportation of Crude Oil, Refined Products, LPG, NGL and gas including production pipelines transporting sweet, sour crude oil or gas.
- Candidate must have a knowledge of the pipeline related international codes and standards such as API 5l, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8.
- Must be computer literate and have hands on experience in CADD software such as Intergraph Microstation, PDS and also AUTOCADD.
- Knowledge in use of GPS equipment and in-plant piping design is an advantage as is familiarity with Intergraph SmartPlant software.
- Must have Diploma or associate degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- More than 10 years' experience are required in relevant field.
- Saudi Aramco Experience would be beneficial.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.