JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a IBM consultant, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Manage and coordinate with the Strategy, Engineering, Network, Architecture and other teams on managing and enabling solutions, projects, or services appropriate to meet the needs of external audiences seeking to provide solutions
Your Role and Responsibilities :
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization and within that Enterprise Applications (EA) is one of our largest businesses. IBM is Oracle's Diamond partner as well Cloud Elite partner. The EA Oracle practice provides clients with Finance, HR and CX business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, user centric, innovative business solutions. EA provides consulting services for the Oracle HCM, ERP and CRM on Cloud product suite, as well as Fusion Middleware across multiple industries helping our clients on their digital transformation journey using the power of Oracle solutions combined with our Cognitive solutions to bring maximum value to our clients.
Our team is expanding and we are hiring a Oracle Fusion SCM consuktant.
We are looking for a consultant who excels at leading complex project delivery of our best of breed Oracle solutions to our clients. Our consultant is on the frontline every day, partnering with clients to help shape their delivery programmes every step of the way, taking responsibility for scope, client relationship management, cost and schedule. You will demonstrate a proven track record of Oracle delivery using techniques for planning, tracking, change control and risk management to ensure successful delivery for our clients.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships across all key stakeholders
- Using defined methods, processes and tools to lead and deliver Oracle programmes to time, quality and budget
- Using established techniques for estimating and planning, financial management and quality management
- Identifying business growth opportunities
- Overseeing the design, implementation and delivery of Oracle projects
- Leading multi-disciplinary project teams
- The ability to develop enduring relationship with people
- Public Sector experience in KSA is a plus
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years in Oracle SCM Suite (Procurement, Sourcing, Inventory, etc)
- Experience of delivering at least 4-5 years Oracle Fusion SCM implementation experience
- Very experienced in delivering Oracle ERP Financials projects as an onsite lead
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to conduct requirement gathering workshops, execute project activities in line with project plan and scope within time, quality, and budget constraints
- Ability to assist in Building integration with Legacy systems
- Fluent level of English and Arabic
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of delivering at least 4-5 Oracle Fusion SCM implementation experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.