JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
My client is one of the largest construction companies globally involved in major projects within Engineering and Construction. Due to recent project wins, we have been exclusively retained to assist in the recruitment of skilled talent to their Middle East teams.
One of their most pressing requirements is for a Senior Planning Engineer on a mega Entertainment project in Riyadh. We are looking for an experienced individual with experience on large scale projects.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role who can handle the responsibility of overseeing the program planning including the development and leading of summary schedules.
• Oversee work across multiple projects on the program and ensure the main program schedule is up to date and adhered to
• Maintain project plans and procedures, as well as providing effective management and support to the technical delivery and project management teams
• Manage the setup and maintenance of the design delivery schedule, the cost management systems, and technical procedural documents
• Responsible for successful delivery of the project in accordance with the scope of works from inception to final implementation including quality, time, cost and technical alignment
USD 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation + Transportation Provided
• Minimum 15 years of experience
• Degree qualified (BSc or equivalent) in an Engineering discipline
• Must have experience on large scale projects
• Past experience of Middle East projects would be advantageous
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Familiar with Primavera
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.