JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
About Us: My client is a dynamic and forward-thinking company specializing in the design and construction of critical infrastructure projects. They provide innovative solutions that improve communities and the environment. As they continue to expand their operations, they are seeking a talented Senior Project Manager to join their team.
Job Description: As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and delivering complex infrastructure projects, including pipelines, water storage tanks, desalination plants and related infrastructure. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful execution of these projects, from conception to completion.
• Lead and manage all phases of the project lifecycle, from project initiation to closeout.
• Develop and execute project plans, budgets, and schedules, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers, contractors, and subcontractors, to drive project success.
• Monitor and control project risks, scope changes, and stakeholder expectations.
• Foster a culture of safety and quality on the project site.
• Provide regular project status updates to senior management and clients.
• Proactively identify and resolve issues to keep projects on track and within budget.
• Ensure that project objectives align with the company's strategic goals.
• Minimum B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Chartered status (Ceng, PE, or equivalent) is required.
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in project management, with a strong background in infrastructure projects.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Project Director or Manager of similar projects.
• Minimum of 1 water project experience in KSA.
• Proven track record of successfully managing projects of similar scope and complexity.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Culture, we're more than just recruitment. We're a family, a team and we're damn good at what we do.
We know it's cliche, but for us, it's not a numbers game. We're here to build real connections with each and every one of our partners, clients and candidates. It's about making a difference - to someone's career, to a business's bottom line, to a person's life.
Each of our consultants come to work every day for different reasons, but what it boils down to is that whoever we're working with, we actually give a sh*t.
We care about the future of the candidates we place, we care about the growth of the businesses that we work with and we care about our team, because without them, our business just wouldn't work.