JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are currently recruiting for a hands-on, project management focused Senior Public Realm Project Manager to advise on a large-scale multiple build project in Riyadh. They will join an existing client focused team and will be able to demonstrate a broad range of project/program experience.
The role-holder will be accountable for the post contract design elements of the project which encompasses multi-use buildings and significant landscaping.
• The individual will be located at the client site-based office and will lead on their professional area at varying stages of the individual project lifecycles, specifically inception & Brief Development, Precontract Cost Planning, Procurement, Implementation and Contractual Administration and Cost Control and Final Account agreement for a package led programme of works.
• Commercial guidance and advice to both the Client and RLB’s Project Management team.
• Production of designs and reporting presentations to a high-quality and accuracy.
• Interfacing and key point of contact for architectural design and landscaping with the on-site Client team.
• Oversee projects from inception through to successful completion, managing multiple contractor relationships.
• Attend Client meetings where strong diplomacy skills are essential.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar consultancy or client environment and demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
• Degree qualification in Architecture/Landscape.
• Further qualification or equivalent experience in Project Management.
• Project Management Consultancy experience is a must.
• Previously employment as a Public Realm Project Manager is a must.
• Previously experience of delivering scope including Landscape is a must.
• Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner within a highly demanding project.
• Project Management Professional qualification preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience post degree qualification.
• Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery with excellent communication skills, with diplomacy and management of client expectations a key driver.
• Experience of providing professional advice on multiple build large scale projects across new build, refurbishment and fit out Residential schemes. Commercial, Mixed Use, Hotels, Entertainment and Leisure sector experience is also preferable.
• Extremely competent and experienced, preferably with Middle East experience.
• Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills.
• A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines.
• A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.