JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The primary responsibility of the Institutional Sales role is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and investment consultants in assigned institutional market channels.
Our is an investment management firm that has built a strong presence across the region.
* Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients
* Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
* Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
* Leverages the organization's relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
* Develops and maintains relationships with sub-advisors.
* Acts as a liaison to the investment management groups to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
* Collaborates with Marketing team on product and sales materials to ensure they are current and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
* Works closely with Appleton team members to further develop sales opportunities.
* Compensation commensurate with experience and demonstrated track record.
* Minimum 6 - 10+years of professional working experience.
* Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services is preferred.
* Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments.
* Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge.
* Bachelor's degree. MBA and/or CFA preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.