JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual to join our team as a Sales Engineer for our electrical contracting business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong technical background in electrical infrastructure, cable laying, substations, RMUs, meters, electrical panels, generators, duct banks, transmission lines, switchgear, transformers, turbines, BMS, commissioning, and related electrical works.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the electrical installation and infrastructure industry, including utilities, commercial, industrial, telecommunications, and residential sectors.
• Continuously search customer websites for new projects, RFQs, and work opportunities
• Conduct Daily reviews of customer websites and send inquiries for projects that fall within the company work capabilities.
• Maintain company qualifications with existing customers.
• Qualify company with new customers. Upload company profile and qualifications to customer websites and follow up on inquiries.
• Make personal contacts ad visits to build and maintain strong relationships with potential and existing customers to foster long-term partnerships.
• Conduct site visits and provide accurate reports to help prepare bids and offers.
• Conduct thorough market research to identify potential clients, industry trends, and competitor analysis.
• Collaborate closely with internal teams, such as project managers and engineers, to ensure seamless delivery of projects and exceed customer expectations.
• Participate in the preparation of sales proposals, and quotations to prospective clients.
• Negotiate contracts and terms of agreements, ensuring profitability and adherence to company policies.
• Collaborate with commercial team to develop and implement effective sales strategies and campaigns to achieve sales targets and objectives.
• Prepare yearly sales forecast with accurate won-lost records and device plans and strategies to improve winning percentage.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, customer interactions, and opportunities using CRM software.
• Provide weekly reports of sales activities, action plans, and status of proposals.
SAR 9,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary depending on experience. Benefits Saudi labor law
This is a technical engineering sales position that requires a very active and motivated individual with good engineering knowledge and excellent computer skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronics engineering
• Good working knowledge in IT , CRM, SAP, Oracle, or other web based applications
• A minimum of 5 years in a similar sales role.
• Excellent report writing skills
• Must be fluent in English and Arabic.
• Prior experience with Knowledge with SEC, RC, Marafiq, STC, Mobily, NEOM, RedSea is a plus.
• Proven experience in sales, preferably within the electrical contracting or related industry
• Self-motivated and target-driven, with a proven track record
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SATEC is a well-established leading electrical contractor in Saudi Arabia.
SATEC is reorganizing into new markets such as Aero derivative GT installation and Renewable energy installation.
• SATEC was established in 1976: as a construction company with over 150 employees. • Currently SATEC has over 400 employees, and multiple electrical infrastructure and telecom projects with SEC, Royal Commission of Jubal & Yanbu. • SATEC enjoys a strong market position in the electrical infrastructure industry in Saudi Arabia. • SATEC has a diversified product portfolio in Electrical Infrastructure, Telecommunication, Substations, distribution systems, this helps widen the market penetration. • SATEC has a leading Level 2 classification with MOMRA enabling it to undertake large infrastructure projects. • SATEC has an experienced and highly qualified engineering and projects team. • SATEC has a highly skilled workforce that is experienced in installing electrical infrastructure products and systems. • Existing contracts and deep market penetration in Yanbu, Makkah, and Jeddah • Extensive stock of heavy equipment with ability to undertake large infrastructure projects.
Mission: Our Mission is to utilize our vast experience and talented projects team to solidify our status as a leading Power infrastructure and distribution contractor in Saudi Arabia. Our experienced team partners with customers and suppliers to develop and execute high quality projects on time and within budget.
Vision: To become a leading provider of environmentally friendly sustainable green energy infrastructure projects in helping achieve Saudi Arabia’s ambitious plans as part of the Saudi 2030 vision.