JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior Specialist - Operations to join our dynamic team at Red Sea Global. As a Senior Specialist - Operations, you will play a pivotal role in configuring, managing, and supporting critical systems and infrastructure. If you're passionate about Linux, Windows, virtualization, and ensuring the security and performance of IT environments, we want to hear from you.
• Configure, Manage and Support in Linux ( RedHat, Centos, ets..) and container platform ( Dockers,Kubernetes).
• Configure, Manage and Support servers and Core Services/Apps like Microsoft Windows Server 2012,2016 and 2019, Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Office 365 and Patch management.
• Administration of Exchange servers including Exchange Shell, Windows PowerShell Scripting.
• ADFS & Single sign on implementation and troubleshooting.
• Configure, Manage and Support virtualization platforms (VMware ESXi , HCI, etc.)
• Maintaining the servers and desktop infrastructure across datacenters and remote sites to ensure that users can easily access mission-critical applications.
• Develop Operational Policies and Procedures.
• Analyze and remediate security vulnerability by identify and take corrective action.
• Perform detailed analysis on server/system failures or review analysis performed by other teams.
• Monitor and make recommendations regarding the performance of servers within the environment.
• Manage and Support Storage (SAN switch config. and SAN/NAS protocols, replication, configuration &
Management) and Backup, Restore and replication.
• Administration and Responsible of the IaaS public clouds (Azure or preferable AWS).
• Responsible and familiar of security solutions-Antivirus / EDR solutions (Cylance, Symantec, Trend Micro etc) & F5 Load Balancer/ Hardware Load Balancer & Email Security Gateway.
• Bachelors in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
• MCSE/MCITP/MCSA Certification.
• 4 Years of Experience.
• ITIL and Project Management certification will be an advantage.
• Solid experience working with Exchange 2010/2016/2019, Active Directory.
• Very good experience working disaster recovery procedures.
• Solid experience maintaining and applying system related policies and procedures.
• Solid experience in supporting, maintaining, and troubleshooting servers.
• At least 4 years’ experience in system administration on Microsoft platform.
• Solid experience with Operating system & Virtualization platform.
• Solid understanding with operational excellence and disaster recovery activities.
• Solid experience with systems monitoring and performance management.
• Solid experience working, supporting, and troubleshooting servers’ hardware and software.
• Solid experience supporting large scale servers network environments spread geographically.
• Fully capable of working with a variety of information technology systems topics.
• Solid experience in managing customer expectation and understating business requirement.
• Familiarity with MS SQL server, windows clustering.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.