JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SNC-Lavalin has been established in the Gulf for over 40 years, having first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah.
We now seek to recruit a Senior Technician in Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
To assist with the provision of a successful and proactive Senior Technician for part of the SNC-Lavalin Saudi Arabia, Middle East business.
- Monitoring the performance of equipment, such as computers or machinery, to ensure that it is functioning properly
- Performing routine maintenance on computer hardware and software systems, including updating operating systems and virus protection software
- Testing new technology and developing new procedures for using it
- Monitoring electrical or mechanical equipment such as computers, photocopiers, coffee makers, vending machines, etc.
- Troubleshooting problems with computers, networks, printers, telephone systems, or other equipment used in business operations
- Maintaining records of equipment use and repair activity
- Coordinating with other technicians or specialists to schedule repairs or ensure that repairs are completed correctly
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, communication, and customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Male or female
- Saudi national
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).