JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Senior Traffic Design Engineer to join our client's team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. As a Senior Traffic Design Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing traffic control systems and solutions for the Consultancy.
• Design and develop traffic control systems and solutions for clients in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Analyze traffic flow and patterns to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to reduce congestion and improve traffic safety.
• Work collaboratively with clients, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure traffic control solutions meet their needs and requirements.
• Develop and maintain traffic models and simulations to assess the impact of proposed changes and improvements to traffic flow.
• Prepare technical reports, design specifications, and project proposals for clients and stakeholders.
• Conduct site inspections and surveys to gather data and assess the effectiveness of traffic control solutions.
• Manage and coordinate the installation and maintenance of traffic control systems and devices, including traffic signals, signs, and markings.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in traffic control systems and technologies.
SAR 10,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
• 10-15 years of experience in traffic design and engineering.
• Fluency in Arabic is required
• Strong knowledge of traffic control systems and technologies, including traffic signals, signs, and markings.
• Experience in conducting traffic impact assessments and developing traffic control plans.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Knowledge of relevant software and tools, such as GIS and Civil 3D
ABOUT THE COMPANY
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.