JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Client is a leading architectural, Engineering & project management consultancy has an urgent opening for a Senior Water Engineer for their design office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Engineer to oversee the analysis of large water transmission systems, including storage and transmission facilities (pipelines, pump stations, etc..).
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Lead the analysis and design of large water transmission systems, including storage and transmission facilities (pipelines, pump stations, etc.)
* Provide technical guidance, training, and oversight to a team of engineers and technicians
* Conduct site visits and inspections to assess project requirements and identify potential risks and challenges
* Ensure that all work complies with applicable regulatory standards and guidelines
* Provide input into the development of new technologies and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of water transmission systems
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify project requirements and develop effective solutions
* Provide regular progress updates and reports to senior management and project stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Water Resources Management, or a related field
* A professional Engineer (PE) license preferred
* More than 10 years of experience in the analysis and design of large water transmission systems, including storage and transmission facilities
* Strong knowledge in the field of urban hydraulics, hydraulic modelling, and mainly water transmission and distribution networks design and operation
* Extensive expertise in Hydraulic Design of Water Transmission Systems (Stead State as well as Transient Analyses).
* Expertise in Steel Pipe Line Design as per ASME and AWWA standards. (Hydraulic Analysis and pipe wall thickness determination)
* Experience in process and preparation of P&I Diagrams for the water transmission systems, defining all mechanical and hydraulic components.
* Experience in the Gulf region and particularly in Saudi Arabia is a must
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Proficiency in spoken and written English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.