JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As part of SENER growth plans in the Middle East Region, we are currently looking for a versed Senior Design Engineer – Water (Wet Utilities) infrastructure.
This person will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing SENER reputation with its clients and developing effective long term client relationships thus identifying and developing new opportunities for the Group in the area. He will be supported by a strong and experienced engineering team dedicated to Water Infrastructures, mainly located at SENER headquarters in Spain.
• Provide design solutions related to wet utilities such as irrigation, potable water, sewer, stormwater, subsurface drainage networks.
• Prepare concept, preliminary and detailed designs together with Tender and Contract documents for masterplan, transportation and highway projects
• Produce reports, drawings, calculations and presentations
• Prepares engineering computations, bills of quantity, estimates, surveys, and designs.
• Design of general arrangements, layouts plans & profiles related with wet utilities.
• Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
• Advise and present engineering solutions to clients and stakeholders.
• Submit designs to local authorities and follow up to obtain approvals.
• Provides technical guidance to CAD Designers, Drafters, and other Engineers.
• Minimum 12 to 15 years graduate/postgraduate experience of Infrastructure Engineering Design.
• Experienced in design and hydraulic modelling of gravity and pressure networks of all infrastructure wet utilities – drainage, potable water, foul sewer and treated sewage effluent.
• Experienced in preparation of specifications and consultation with suppliers for sewage treatment plants, water reservoirs and pumping stations.
• Previous experience of building network models using specific software (e.g. SWMM, EPANET, Infoworks, MicroDrainage, Civil 3D)
• Previous experience in ArcGIS (ESRI) is preferable.
• Previous experience in BIM is preferable.
• Extensive and knowledgeable computer skills (AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite).
• Collaborative with client, stakeholders, project management and design teams.
• Good spoken and written English is essential.
• Preferably Saudi national.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SENER is an Engineering and Construction company backed by 60 years’ experience.
Innovation, commitment to quality and independence are our corporate values.
Founded in Spain, today we are an international leader in: - Aerospace Engineering - Infrastructures and Transport - Power and Process - Marine Engineering.
More than 2,500 professionals and a dozen offices located in Algiers, Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Santiago de Chile, Spain and South Korea are proof of our potential as a company; our aim is to offer our customers and society solutions and products that are technologically efficient and innovative.
Our aim at SENER is to develop engineering projects, production and construction activities and systems integration.
We undertake our work fully aware of our duty to generate added value in everything we do, to satisfy employees, stockholders and investors, as well as to make investments that contribute to their development.