JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Required to join an established contractor managing the operations and maintenance on military bases. The successful candidate will join a team of facilities management professionals.
- Monitor, coordinate and follow-up on areas of concern regarding the day-to-day Operation & Maintenance activities on Site
- Ensure that work is established within established Quality Control Standards
- Take responsibility for site-supervision including; planning, organising, staffing, leadership and control, and maintaining of discipline.
- Ensure training and support for junior staff members
- Coordinate and liaise with Client,
- A Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience/qualifications
- 10 years experience in the broad spectrum of facilities management, construction, operation & maintenance function
- A proven track record in the planning and execution of maintenance activities within complex environments
- An excellent knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC maintenance; environmental safety work practices.
- Happy to live and work in a remote location
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration