JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Who you'll become
Solution Advisor Responsibilities:
A Solution Advisor works with our customers and prospects to help them solve organizational challenges and meet their business objectives using SAP solutions. As a part of the sales team, a Solution Advisor is responsible for the technical aspects of the sales cycle. A Solution Advisor provides deal support by participating in discovery sessions, executive meetings and presentations and ultimately will deliver software demonstrations that help the customer understand SAP's unique value proposition. In addition to deal support, the Solution Advisor will participate in marketing events, will lead Design Thinking sessions, and collaborate with the broader sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at existing accounts.
As a Solution Advisor within the SAP Academy for Customer Success, you will be responsible to:
- Successfully complete a 12-month program that strengthens a foundation for a successful customer-facing career at SAP.
- Participate in experiential learning opportunities with colleagues from all over the world and acquire a wide variety of business, industry and SAP solution skills while working with emerging and cutting-edge technologies.
- Receive on-the-job training under the mentorship of a senior Solution Advisor colleague while working with our customers to gain real world experience and acquire the skills necessary to help guide our customers through their Digital Transformation journey.
The program will enrich your knowledge of SAP as well as give you the professional experience to be ready to serve our customers. We offer full-time employment from day one with practical learning application for your role. After successful completion of the program, you are expected to lead customer discovery sessions and survey activities to uncover business challenges and opportunities for innovation. You will create and deliver high impact and engaging software demonstrations that compel the customers to select SAP over other competitive offerings. You will also provide demand generation support through marketing events and deal execution support by responding to request for proposals. Solution Advisor roles in scope: Industry Specialists, Enterprise Architect, Innovation Principal.
What you'll bring
- Up to 3 years' work experience in a sales/solution advisor/customer-facing environment in a technology company OR in a role with significant exposure to software/technology solutions.
- Multi-dimensional experience: global experience, leadership role, athletics, entrepreneurial/self-starter, volunteerism, music.
- Strong communication skills including fluency in English and local language
- Proficient interpersonal skills including passion, curiosity, collaborative working style, effective listening skills, professional presence, and empathy.
- Saudi National
About SAP Academy for Customer Success
The SAP Academy for Customer Success is a world-class training program that develops our next generation workforce by delivering an energizing and inspiring experience within a globally diverse environment. This dynamic 9-month program strengthens the foundation for a successful career at SAP.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.