JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Welcome guests to the Health Club and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
- Ensure all guests are registered prior to using the fitness facility
- Ensure all guests are aware of the guidelines regarding the use of the facility
- Maintain cleanliness of all types of equipment, public and service areas
- Ensure guests members are aware of all programs and activities available
- Bus and stock all service area items including towels, water, ice, beverages, magazines, newspapers and clean headsets
- Provide guests with all information regarding the fitness facility and its offerings
- Provide all administrative duties as required
- Assist in promoting the facility and organizing special events as required
- Report any equipment that needs servicing
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction through effective communication
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.