JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a leading KSA-based, Catering, Facilities Management, and Hospitality company, with a client list including many blue-chip companies.
• They are currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Accounting & General Ledger to join their team in Jeddah, KSA.
• Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree is a plus
• Minimum of 10 years in the accounting and finance field, including experience in financial processes, controls, and reporting
• Should have background experience from big FMCG companies with large operations.
• Must have experience in General Accounting
• Experienced in drafting financial statements
• Must have IFRS hands-on experience
• Must have 10+ years of relevant experience
• Must be experienced in handling at least a team of 5 direct reports or managerial level
• Accounting role is essential
• Must have SAP system experience
• Must be experienced in high volume of transactions
• Must be from an industry with a high volume of production
• Short service experience is preferred but not mandatory
• Preferred certifications but not mandatory – ACCA/CA/CPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.