JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Sr. Manager, Accounting & General Ledger (Arabic Speaker) – Jeddah, KSA
Our client is a leading KSA-based, Catering, Facilities Management, and Hospitality company, with a client list including many blue-chip companies. They are currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Accounting & General Ledger (Arabic Speaker) to join their team in Jeddah, KSA.
• The individual will be responsible for setting objectives for closing & reporting, general accounting, fixed assets, and enabling accurate and timely financial results for all units.
• Ensuring Financial statement reporting is according to IFRS standards.
• Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communications skills in English and Arabic both verbal and written and the ability to manage a team.
• Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree is a plus
• Minimum of 10 years in the accounting and finance field, including experience in financial processes, controls, and reporting
• Finance and Accounting certification is important such as IFRS, CMA, and CPA considering IFRS.
• Financial Statement experience is a must
• Should have background experience from big FMCG companies with large operations.
In return, our client offers not only a stable working environment and competitive salary, but an opportunity to build a career, with a reputable and rapidly expanding company that is a current leading player within the sector.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.